Our Lines of Personal Insurance Coverage Include:
Boat / Personal Watercraft
Provide added protection (Additional coverage over the underlying policies – homes, autos, etc.) but also help to fill gaps of underlying policies.
California is one of, if not the most, litigious states in the country. An umbrella provides added peace of mind to safeguard your assets.
An umbrella policy can typically be purchased for as little as $150-$200 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use an independent, local agent
- What should I do if I need to file a claim?
- What is 'full coverage' auto insurance?
- What is excluded from my insurance policy?
- Do I need rental car insurance if I have my own auto insurance?